Saturday, January 3, 2009

What to do and Where to go?

Yesterday morning I had a little bounce in my step. It was a productive morning. I took Foxina to get her nails clipped, took my subaru to the dealership to get the inside passenger door handle fixed, cleaned kitchen (it's small), and dropped some things off at the Goodwill. Just as I was beginning to sit back on the couch to relax, I received a call from Tiffany (cleaning lady and friend) in Packwood on New Years Day notifying me that my septic tank at the cabin was backing up into the shower. Not good, especially since I had guest arriving that day in just a few hours. Apparently, the septic needed to be emptied, but the septic company couldn't come until the next day (Jan 2). Fortunetly for all it worked out. The guests actually preferred to arrive on Friday. The overflowing of the septic tank may have been due to the ground being to saturated. We have about 4ft of snow in Packwood. This is alot considering we don't have that kind of snowfall there. After all that excitement and about 20 phone calls later, I was ready for a nap. Needless to say, for the rest of the evening I was unproductive.



Today, no bounce in my step. Very unproductive. I packed up the car and loaded the dogs in the car and drove south to Puyallup. I hung out at the Puyallup home for a few hours and visited with Meoka and Scott then I met Theresa ( a very good friend that manages my business) for dinner. Following dinner, I went to JoAnn's Fabrics to find something to do with my hands. I bought some yarn and a loom. My plan is to make a scarf(s).


I don't know what my plans are for school yet. I should decide soon because classes begin tomorrow. I won't be attending classes for the first 2-3 weeks. I am uncertain about school becasue I don't have the energy, mental cognitive capabilities, or emotional rigor to move forth. Maybe Ill take a fun class like my onocologist suggested. Usually I don't flip flop with decisions, but that's the way it has been lately. My memory is not serving me very well either. I tend to forget important and unimportant matters. This would not serve me will if I took Anatomy II. Time will tell. Meanwhile, I pray, try to stay in today and do what's in front of me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment