Sunday, January 11, 2009

Post Surgery Update

Thank you for your prayers and your encouraging words. I did leave the hospital on Thursday. Haven't slept too much or gotten much rest, as it turns out I am allergic to vicadin. I stopped taking the vicadin and am working with an accupuncturist for pain management. They will be making a house call today. Symptons I was experiencing with the vicadin were itchiness, red rash, nauseau, treachea constriction, and headache. after my initial accu treatment my headache subsided, nauseau was gone, appetite came back and I began to sleep well. Hoping to begin my healing process now and that my energy level will return.

Love,
Debbie

7 comments:

  1. Hi Honey,
    I want to call but I know you need your rest. I am glad that you are feeling better. You are always on my heart. I love you! D#3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick hello Debbie to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the update. Glad you have found a solution to the allergic reaction to vicadin.
    Much love my sob sis!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...just checking in to let you know I am thinking of you. Sounds like the surgery went ok.
    <3 Taye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Thank you for the update, I have been thinking about you. You sound strong...keep up the good work, love Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, it is wonderful to see people reach out and touch you during this difficult time. Yes, the Spirit is guiding you. You have been touched and the gift of reason will be unveiled to you. We all have a purpose on Earth.

    Allow all your emotions to come through. By recognizing and accepting them you will become stronger in your struggle to regain control of your life.

    The road will be long. It will have many potholes, but I believe you will be able to walk around them as you are guided by those around you.

    Love, your hermano.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb,

    I found this website. I hope you find it useful.
    http://www.deannafavre4hope.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Honey,
    Love and kisses. I hope that my stinky perfume is finally out of the prayer shawl. Eat the chocolate!!! It's good for whatever ails you:)!
    Talk to you Tuesday. I can't wait. If you aren't up to it don't answer the phone. All my love!D#3

    ReplyDelete