Sunday, January 4, 2009

Off to the Cabin

The dogs and I are going to the cabin for the night. I hope to get grounded and reconnect with nature. I do love going to the cabin-it is a place where my spirit is rejuvenated. I will take down the Christmas decorations, maybe snowshoe and just make sure the septic is functioning properly. I also need to use this time to write my living will and trust. Not an easy matter to address, but I must do it. I'm down to crunch time.

Still cring on and off and experiencing some anxiety attacks; I imagine this is pretty normal considering the situation. I'm not one who openly acknowlegdes my emotions or feelings, but it has become necessary if I hope to get well.

Thank you for your love, prayers and surrounding me with white light.

1 comment:

  1. My prayers are with you. Maybe you should become a writer because you blogs are very well written! I am taught to take my fears to God. It helps, it really does!!! It doesn't always happen on my time but I have noticed that after awhile I am not so fearful. I love you bunches!! D#3

    ReplyDelete