Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wonderful Quotes

I have recieved some wonderful cards that have inspiring quotes on them and I'd like to share them with you. I will continue to add quotes from cards, e-mails, or others that reach out and grab me. Enjoy!

"Nature, time, and patience are the three great physicians."
-Bulgarian Proverb-

When you come to the edge of all the light you know,
and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown,
faith is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be
something solid to stand on or you will be taugt how to fly.
-Barbara J. Winter-

I believe in you... your spirit, your goodness in the way that you face
each day with a commitment to your life and the things that really matter.
I believe in the decisions you make, in the careful consideration you give
each challenge in the perseverance you've shown when others might have
given up. I believe that you possess an extraordinary strength and
endless reserve of resilience-even more than you realize.
You are a person of enormous courage, someone truly special in this world,
a rare and beautiful gift to all of us... And I hope you'll never forget that
I believe in you!
-Jennifer Fujita-

Sometimes only one person is missing
and the whole world seems depopulated.
-Alphonse de Lemartine-

What lies behind us
and what lies before us
are tiny matters
compared to what lies within us.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

No comments:

Post a Comment